• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 10,000 Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be entered into this comp please, I suppose my favourites ever would be my first Oakley razor blades, where all this madness started. The XX metal and x squared suit me best though as I've clearly grown in the 20 years since I got my blades!

So far my favorite pair would be my JFLs...they look so sharp and fit my head entirely too well! I can say that there are very many pairs of oakleys out there that I have no idea about so there may be glasses out there that I do not know about or know about and just do not own to give a review on to be my favorite. Anyway, this is an awesome opportunity for us all and great job on having an awesome and very helpful site full of knowledge and advice and help!!

My favorite pair coincidentally are the first prize - the 24K XX was my first pair of Oaks back in the day. I was looking on eBay for a pair of Spy GT Aluminums and as some sellers like to do, this seller had added Spy to his item description and I got sidetracked onto the 24k's.
My affinity was greatly reinforced when I was wearing them on an elevator at the Mandalay Bay and the elevator operator said "nice Oakleys"
I figured that an elevator operator in Vegas had seen many pairs of sunnies and was virtually an expert. From there collecting other unique Oakleys became a really fun hobby and a way to meet some really cool people, especially at RED.
Great job on the site Boss, keep up the great work!

TI02 XX gets my vote as my fave daily wear pair.....but I have to agree with Gecko on the Purple Juliet.... I really don't see anyone being able to pry it away from me......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back