• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum's guide to Earning Discounts for Oakleys

Some folks may be eligible for usstandardissue.com. It is Oakley sales for Government. Not everyone can qualify, and the selection is somewhat limited, but the prices are pretty low.

I have ordered from mycokerewards.com and I have to say that they certainly don't rush the glasses to you. I did have to call to see when they'd arrive. All in all it took about 2 weeks from order to delivery. I should note that it was ordered over Memorial Day weekend, which I'm sure slowed the whole thing down.

Just found out a couple of other ways to get Oakleys for next to nothing. If you are able to accumulate a lot of skymiles Delta has them on their skymiles marketplace.They are expensive as far as miles go, but if you have a ton of miles may be worth it.Also I am a Platinum Priority Club member with about 570,000 points. I was able to cash in about 39,000 points about 2 years ago and got a pair of Oil Rigs.I have also used the Coke rewards plus cash to get a pair also.

Be patient...they took off the Split Jackets for weeks and then they came back. Just so you know, the update the inventory...at 1pm ET. Now they might not add more at 1pm, but if that do...that's when it happens. I hope that helps...

Just a note to everyone that, as noted above, the inventory updates at 1PM EST every day...and it can had has been changing drastically of late. There was a Polished White with Ice Split Jacket up for a few days that was gone on Sunday July 31st when it was replaced with a Polished White with Fire Split Jacket. Also on the 31st a Monster Dog and Pit Bull (Matt White, OO Red Iridium Polarized for $110) were added. That Split Jacket and Pit Bull were pulled on August 1st so they were only there for 24 hours. Check often, check every day...and if you see something you want and have the points for it-grab it.

Not really earning discounts but has anyone tried Zappos? They have sales on select items occasionally and while they're not huge discounts, it's still savings. I check there every once in a while to see if there's anything good.

Latest Posts

Back