• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gascan Rep Exclusive

doowutchyalike said:
I'd like to know what pair or pairs Batwolf would consider paying $650 for?

OTT and Juliet.

Doesn't really matter tho. It'd be up for sale the same day he got it

:dodgy:

:laugh::laugh:

I hate you guys. :sad:

To answer that question though, I really don't know what I'd spend that much on. Probably a couple of different pairs or a Medusa. And I'm an O-Fanatic just as much as the next guy, I guess since I don't normally have a lot of cash to spend on this hobby stuff I couldn't imagine doing it. If I had a large bank account though I know I would go wild.

Batwolf said:
I hate you guys. :sad:

To answer that question though, I really don't know what I'd spend that much on. Probably a couple of different pairs or a Medusa. And I'm an O-Fanatic just as much as the next guy, I guess since I don't normally have a lot of cash to spend on this hobby stuff I couldn't imagine doing it. If I had a large bank account though I know I would go wild.

Lold at medusa

Awesome pick up OP!! That is a cool looking Gascan but I can't believe that one that sold on the bay for $169... Those people truly had no clue what they had.

Does anyone have a pic of the "Heineken Gascan?? I would really like to see that.

well guys, here you go....
GASCANREP4.jpg

GASCANREP3.jpg

GASCANREP2.jpg

GASCANREP1.jpg

Attachments

• GASCANREP4.jpg
    GASCANREP4.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 172
  • GASCANREP3.jpg
    GASCANREP3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 174