• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
22498939167_a02dc75321_b.jpg

22294563134_11bc70e7a7_b.jpg

22525148129_3518983014_b.jpg

22294563054_ef82d178c3_b.jpg
I like the white and red versions you created.

Not to give him a plug, but if anyone was curious about certain custom pairs showing up on ebay...there's a seller in CA who reiterates over and over that his custom pairs are "100% real" and put together with various pairs. I believe I bought one from him on Saturday in person and even my Radarlock a few years ago as well. I can tell you that unless he found a unicorn fake source of good manufacturing, they are real. .

Pair I got was Atomic Orange 'breaker frame with otherwise matte black parts sourced from either the Navy or Uranium pair (stems and pins) + the Black Ink pair (stem locks). I also requested a different jaw than what he supplied: one with a red anodized clip from OO9290-05 vs. a black one. Did a flawless job at reassembly. Pins aren't scratched, locks aren't loose, icons and carriers show no signs of being pried at. Straight up feels new. No vault/bag/box/AF nose, but the when you add up the price comparison of adding your own to MSRP, and account for how many pairs it technically has taken to make one (mine needed 4), cut tax, pretty underrated deal assuming he puts out a combo to your liking.

Earsock/nosepad kits popped up on eBay.Sky Blue and Matte Black

Based off stock and OCP, the selection looks like those, White, and Retina. Cav exists, but is likely never going to be sold separately.

Neon Orange frame showed up on the 'bay. Could be a team (SF Giants?) color like they did for the Radarlock. Uses all black accent pieces, which made me double take on mine...but mine surely has the Atomic Orange/Fire SKU#. Neon Orange does exist as a jaw option in OCP.

For record, I have no affiliation with the seller. Just found it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back