• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Madman and Badman discontinued?

I didn't read the whole thread but if you are still wanting the 25% discount code shoot me a PM. I also sent this to you in a Convo.
Later
NCH

Oh. Thank you for your answer. @OakleyFrankFMJ was the one who said you misspelled the word, though.

Sent from Q's Note5
No stress, it's all good man - I came off my Honda CRF250L motorbike at 90Km's, 3 days ago and got my Madmans back (even after ICU small bleed on the brain) lucky I had a wicked (correct spelling) helmet on, how about that! Oakley flip flops are gone though. Riding in Thailand is dangerous game. (Still got a migraine and dizzy) take it easy, it's late

No stress, it's all good man - I came off my Honda CRF250L motorbike at 90Km's, 3 days ago and got my Madmans back (even after ICU small bleed on the brain) lucky I had a wicked (correct spelling) helmet on, how about that! Oakley flip flops are gone though. Riding in Thailand is dangerous game. (Still got a migraine and dizzy) take it easy, it's late

You ride in flip flops?!?!?

I ride with these on my feet. Then again I'm always at speed.

Sidi Vortice Air Boots

Latest Posts

Back