• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Madman and Badman discontinued?

@xmetalfan I have every style Oakley bad man and some madman that are still all sealed in box I'll do 250.00 on most of them which is way more then 25 percent off let me know which ones you need.
Thanks, but I have a pair of every madman accept the Ferrari and Prizm ones. I bought every pair sub $200 and am waiting to get the prizm at $150, another ruby at $200 and Ferrari at $200 or so. i know they will drop one more time so I am waiting it out. Thanks though.

Thanks, but I have a pair of every madman accept the Ferrari and Prizm ones. I bought every pair sub $200 and am waiting to get the prizm at $150, another ruby at $200 and Ferrari at $200 or so. i know they will drop one more time so I am waiting it out. Thanks though.
I have the Ferrari madman sealed if you want it for 200 lmk :)

The Madman is no longer showing up on Oakley Canada website but they have all the models on sale at the vault store.

I stupidly bought a pair of Madman's for $450 when they were first released. Total pile of junk and they just sit in my closet. I kind of wish I had spent the money on another pair of original X Metals.

I wouldn't be surprised that they were, but am surprised that they wouldn't say that they were. I actually like them. Hopefully they do the 25% off soon so I can pick up one more pair for my collection.
Man don't bother, I've got 2 pairs - the first pair (not as badly) but later production of the model, the colour sealant 'x-metal' erode around the nose bridge and other areas. It's a real pity as I thought they were a good attempt to return from days of old, Mars, Juliets, Penny and such style; but current Italian Oakley just aren't the same deal. Ya going to wear 'em or put them in a cupboard? Yes I own Mars,Juliets,Razor,Tailend,C-Wires2011,Madman(x2) + backpack, shoes(x2) and thongs(x2) - the sheer audacity of Oakley is sad to its long time customers of the 90's. If they didn't have the patent to the lenses I'd be gone.

There's a thread here saying that madmans have been discontinued and mr @Oakster has said that badmans are going the same way.
It's obvious why, they were a complete flop from a simplistic engineering point of view; like perspiration resistance, formed erosion - I've got 2 pairs heading for the bin. The first run in production was not so bad, but the inevitable happened, cutting corners and profit margins. Cr@p

Latest Posts

Back