• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Madman and Badman discontinued?

I found my bat.......where did I leave that horse again?
The horse isn't the problem, it's the bat sh1t they scoop up onto a pedestal, charge big $ and they're pure cr@p - just about over Oakley. But I have a supplier who can get ridgy dig Mars lenses; I'll return to the real x-metal material - the wogs piss me off; they'll learn in the long run after they've destroyed an iconic company that Oakley once was, it wouldn't have been cheap even with enormous attitudes. They'll have the balance sheets from the times we all remember - all good :crazypilot:

I found my bat.......where did I leave that horse again?
The horse isn't the problem, it's the bat sh1t they scoop up onto a pedestal, charge big $ and they're pure cr@p - just about over Oakley. But I have a supplier who can get ridgy dig Mars lenses; I'll return to the real x-metal material - the wogs piss me off; they'll learn in the long run after they've destroyed an iconic company that Oakley once was, it wouldn't have been cheap even with enormous attitudes. They'll have the balance sheets from the times we all remember - all good :crazypilot:

I can usually read misspelling really well but this one got me. What's "ridgy dig" supposed to be?

Back