• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Not Including SKU Number On Warranty Frames? WTF?

Hey just wanted to clarify the concern for the OP. Oakley sent you a OCP (Oakley Custom Program) frame which doesnt have a SKU attached to it. The reason is the SKU will have the details to the sunglass in the computer system such as 009700-24 (something like that) which means "Jupiter Squared Matte Black with Black Iridium Polarized." If you go the OCP route, you can put any lens you want in the frame of your choice, with means a SKU wont exist cause everyone picks different color combinations.

Hope this helps!

I know this is an old thread, but read through it and found this on the Oakley FAQ:

"A SKU is a unique identification number used to differentiate the products we make.

To find your SKU number, please reference the following:

* Standard eyewear SKU's can be found on the inside of the ear-stem or your eyewear box's sticker label.
* Custom eyewear SKU's are not printed on the inside of the ear-stem. Custom SKU's can be found on your receipt or packing slip, please see the "overall style number" listed above the parts used to create your custom product.
* Goggle SKU's are not printed on the goggle. Please reference the SKU number printed on your goggle box's sticker label.
* If you cannot locate your product SKU in any of these places, try using the Oakley.com search tool by looking up the product name, or calling Oakley Customer Care at (800) 403-7449."

So some frames without SKU # may be custom eyewear as well...I agree, that having individual SKU# for frames would be nice.

i have attached more photos.i have warranty and the case but I am afraid that they just gave me the original box and case but changed the frame to a fake one.i got paranoid with this sku number that is printed why it is wrong.

20200525_193307.jpg

20200525_193251.jpg

20200525_193307.jpg

20200525_193426.jpg

i have attached more photos.i have warranty and the case but I am afraid that they just gave me the original box and case but changed the frame to a fake one.i got paranoid with this sku number that is printed why it is wrong.

View attachment 741842

View attachment 741843

View attachment 741844

View attachment 741845

So now I am confused. Originally you said you purchased this frame and now it sounds like it is a warranty frame? Which is it? Is the store(s) both official Oakley dealers? You can search the Oakley website to find out.

Back