• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stretchline Display - Re-hab

Simply my point was that if he sent me the link to the exchange in the first place which is what I wanted to begin with or if frank worded his peplum better, there wouldn't be this little tiff back-and-forth. But yes seeing that we live in a society where we have to cuddle all the crybabies and deal with bunch of whiners and not problem solver's I can totally see why this conversation was necessary for you.

Simply my point was that if he sent me the link to the exchange in the first place which is what I wanted to begin with or if frank worded his peplum better, there wouldn't be this little tiff back-and-forth. But yes seeing that we live in a society where we have to cuddle all the crybabies and deal with bunch of whiners and not problem solver's I can totally see why this conversation was necessary for you.
WTF man. He posted a link to the rules so you can see why you can't access the exchange. What good does it do see the exchange if you can't see anyone's name, send any messages, or post anything? You're thinking about Thanksgiving dinner but you haven't even gotten your turkey yet.

WTF man. He posted a link to the rules so you can see why you can't access the exchange. What good does it do see the exchange if you can't see anyone's name, send any messages, or post anything? You're thinking about Thanksgiving dinner but you haven't even gotten your turkey yet.
EXACTLY!!!

Hahaha why are you so butt hurt over this? I'm good I got what I was ultimately looking for, yet you are still whining about it. I thought weed smokers were chill.

Back