• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

I think White or Grey is what I've come down to. I'd like it to match with everything and both of these colors do that. I like the black but it's a little plain IMO, and the grey is unique because it's not a very common face color.

I would go white without a doubt. Looks good with whatever you are wearing, and the face just looks damn good. The grey doesn't stand out as much in my opinion. Both are nice, but if I could only pick one it'd be white

I went by the local store quickly today to browse the dials I was interested in. I think I'm going to go with the grey dial. It's hard to tell in pictures but in person the grey is brushed and looks very nice up close. I think I'll get this one because it has the nice brushed dial which looks a bit more classy.

If they make a red dial I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

I went by the local store quickly today to browse the dials I was interested in. I think I'm going to go with the grey dial. It's hard to tell in pictures but in person the grey is brushed and looks very nice up close. I think I'll get this one because it has the nice brushed dial which looks a bit more classy.

If they make a red dial I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

I'm gonna take a peek tonight if I can. My local vault is about 5 minutes from home. I've got a bunch of stuff that came in that I haven't picked up yet from last month.
Let ya know what I think when I see them.

So which did you like better Frank?

I was staring at them both for a bit. Took a picture and stared at them for a little more.

I like the white face with blue the most.

But from your choice I like the white face with black just because it stands out more and is more noticeable.

On the "classy" side I do have to go with you on the brushed grey.

I personally would go white face cause it stands out more and is more noticeable.

Sorry it took so long to answer.

:)

Back