• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

Has anyone else had issues with Type O lately?

Made a purchase on vault.com on 6/5, had to email them to have the points added on 6/16. Confirmation email came in today that the points were added, and that point total was LESS than it was prior to purchase.

Made an in-store vault purchase 6/14, again had to email on 6/16. Customer service said they heard nothing of the double points (it's on the Type O page--had to send a picture of the webpage).

Waaaa, almost like too much hassle to even bother with....and yes my email is the same at Oakley.com, Oakleyvault.com, typeO.com, etc, etc.

Im not sure if others are having problems with the Type O site, but I sure am. I have bounced so many emails to them in the last few weeks it is getting ridiculous. My points never show up even though I have have them validate them, and say that they are posted correctly. But they are not. Today I got a reply saying it was my browser that was the problem, I use both Safari, and Firefox and it makes no difference. My Type O account says, 131 points but the Gods at O say I have 1350 points. O gave me a live support 800 # to resolve the problem and I will that, but this is just ridiculous for such a company that offers such a loyalty program.

Im not sure if others are having problems with the Type O site, but I sure am. I have bounced so many emails to them in the last few weeks it is getting ridiculous. My points never show up even though I have have them validate them, and say that they are posted correctly. But they are not. Today I got a reply saying it was my browser that was the problem, I use both Safari, and Firefox and it makes no difference. My Type O account says, 131 points but the Gods at O say I have 1350 points. O gave me a live support 800 # to resolve the problem and I will that, but this is just ridiculous for such a company that offers such a loyalty program.
I had some problems like that in the beginning but they got sorted out over time. If there side shows the points you should be good. Just might take a while to get it showing up right on your side. I use to deal with the same person there all the time. Now its a different face every time.

So Nitro..... whats your story?

It's a 50/50 shot if my points ever get added. Most of the time I have to e-mail them my receipt. They will add it no problem but it is very hit and miss if they show up from where ever I get stuff.

I just found out about this program and joined. Anyone know if I can credit some recent purchases before I joined the Type O Program? Or does my purchases have to be after I joined so they can be credited?

Back