• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley x Macallan flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Is it okay if I PM him ?

I guess he'll see this thread since you tagged him

Some people reacted to this post.
not sure i have seen one before.. any pictures? just wondering, good luck with search.

Username Hidden said:
not sure i have seen one before.. any pictures? just wondering, good luck with search.

mo0.jpg

cool.. great something i need to add to my list of more crap i don't need.

good luck finding!! i'll be there someday looking!! (stupid car and taxes) (and kids).. they should be able to hunt for their own food. :)

Im not in the market at that price. If I was, I certainly wouldnt have posted here :D

The retail price is $1,500 plus tax... Furthermore, I dont believe you can get the one with the bottle shipped oversea's in violation to law. But I live 7 hrs away from montreal... maybe if you can find one and run into shipping problems we can make a deal to meet half way. But I think @Zeke might be closer to you

Also for those who dont know... I believe that that their is not an oakley logo on the flask at all but it was manufactured by oakley

Username Hidden said:
The retail price is $1,500 plus tax... Furthermore, I dont believe you can get the one with the bottle shipped oversea's in violation to law. But I live 7 hrs away from montreal... maybe if you can find one and run into shipping problems we can make a deal to meet half way. But I think @Zeke might be closer to you

Also for those who dont know... I believe that that their is not an oakley logo on the flask at all but it was manufactured by oakley
@jmaxime89 @greg there are shipping companies that are by the NY boarder which is 45 mins from chez vous...

Kinek?

Yeah I'm familliar with freeport free forwarding. But I bought my C six from New Jersey and I drove there no problem. Of course if it's too far for me to drive there that would be awesome if a member here could meet me somewhere near the border. I love this forum !

Thanks everyone

@jmaxime89 meet you at the border.... Or meet you at Schwartz and lunch is on you!!!!

Username Hidden said:
@jmaxime89 meet you at the border.... Or meet you at Schwartz and lunch is on you!!!!
Deal bro ! Now we only need to find that unbranded oakley thing

Back