• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley x Macallan flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
There's several Dallas members.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you name a few so they can see this thread please ? Or should I start another thread asking for help ?

Thanks again everybody, for all your help. I feel like we are all part of a big familly

I'm in Frisco, (next to Plano), let me know your plan, and I'll see what I can do

Did you find a flask? One popped up in Orlando, Florida on Craigslist. Rather expensive but maybe he will deal with you.
2013 MaCallan "The FLASK"

There is also one in NYC...

The problem with the flask.... Its a poor investment, I dont ever think you will ever get what you have invested into it. Hence you're buying a flask to look at with a price of over a grand. Plus how long would it take to find a buyer... I would say several months.

Username Hidden said:
The problem with the flask.... Its a poor investment, I dont ever think you will ever get what you have invested into it. Hence you're buying a flask to look at with a price of over a grand. Plus how long would it take to find a buyer... I would say several months.
The Flask by itself sells on eBay quite frequently.

What do you think a fair price would be? I expected it to be higher. I'm curious because I want one of these.

Back