• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

How are your pants?
not bad...

since i was sick and taking medication, i thought "man, this Colo,bian medicine got me dizzy"...

but nah, as soon as i felt it, another person in the meeting said "wait, stop, the building is shaking" HAHAHA !!!

i turned around and was like "yeah, did you feel that !?!?"...

kinda cool....

Obviously you use your phone a lot more than I do but it works for me. To bad you cant get into the battery and have a second one ready and fully charged to swap out with.
I'm on the phone almost non stop from waking to sleeping. Even during sleep I still wake up during the night to use the phone. Sucks having to be available 24/7.

That would be the best thing if it had swappable batteries. As it is now I have my old Mophie Juicepack charger and my nice new REDFUEL----Powered by SCHUMACHER charger that holds 10,000 Mah. Yup.... 10,000. :)

That would be the best thing if it had swappable batteries. As it is now I have my old Mophie Juicepack charger and my nice new REDFUEL----Powered by SCHUMACHER charger that holds 10,000 Mah. Yup.... 10,000. :)

10K Mah Nice. If I used mine more I would have to check that out. Glad to see your using the REDFUEL

Back