• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

"If you're looking to sell stuff and avoid the fees, check out oakleyforum.com. On that site you can list whatever you'd like for free, and pass all the fees on to the buyer! You can also keep your thread on top of other listings by bumping it every couple of hours, even though there's a rule against it, because its never enforced! Don't come crying to us when some other legitimate thread gets locked though, there's nothing we can do."
Lol okay I will keep that in mind for next time.

I just can't believe they refunded you! Next time I call them can I try your approach? Did you offer her dinner? Jk.
Lol I just tried to be as nice as possible and told her I had no idea what I was doing, I think I got lucky and got someone really nice on the phone too.
I figured there was no way I would get my money back, but very happy I did.
Maybe I should take her to dinner lol. She sounded kind of cute.

Lol I just tried to be as nice as possible and told her I had no idea what I was doing, I think I got lucky and got someone really nice on the phone too.
YES!!!!!! ;)

Lol well if she isn't local, maybe you could settle for some phone sex...

Back