• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

BTW To Whom It May Concern...

The movie shown in that video is Darren Aronofsky's 2000 film "Requiem for a Dream". If you haven't seen it, don't. It's extremely depressing and a bit shocking.

Now I can enjoy depressing and shocking movies, but when I finished watching that one, I was like, "I really wish I hadn't watched that". I certainly won't watch it again.

The clips in that video show some spoilers, but doesn't even touch another concurrent storyline with Ellen Burstyn's character...

Stay far far away...
Well I almost have to watch it after reading that. What little doubt I had left was removed with this little bit of info from IMDB:

Screenshot 2015-10-06 at 3.03.38 PM.png

Hey I got a message from eBay today.
They credited me back 60 dollars for all those auctions I used a reserve on.
Thanks for the lessons on how to use eBay guys! I will know better if I ever try to sell something again :)
They explain what the fees were for?

Hey I got a message from eBay today.
They credited me back 60 dollars for all those auctions I used a reserve on.
Thanks for the lessons on how to use eBay guys! I will know better if I ever try to sell something again :)
That's great to hear. Now gotta spend $200 on taking that chick out to dinner. :p

Well I almost have to watch it after reading that. What little doubt I had left was removed with this little bit of info from IMDB:

View attachment 187869

Dang it; I missed the dildo scenes... Maybe that would have made it worth watching... though probably not.

Really my main reason for watching it was I wanted to see Jennifer Connelly's bare knockers, and I didn't even get to see those, just some hairy bush, which you can see in the video you posted...

I mean, the ending just leaves you wincing and disgusted. I really have a high tolerance for that sort of thing (the first two Human Centipede movies just made me shrug, for example) but nothing about that movie made me glad I watched it, even once for the experience...

Dang it; I missed the dildo scenes... Maybe that would have made it worth watching... though probably not.

Really my main reason for watching it was I wanted to see Jennifer Connelly's bare knockers, and I didn't even get to see those, just some hairy bush, which you can see in the video you posted...

I mean, the ending just leaves you wincing and disgusted. I really have a high tolerance for that sort of thing (the first two Human Centipede movies just made me shrug, for example) but nothing about that movie made me glad I watched it, even once for the experience...
Most of the reviews I just read sound about the same, though they all recommend watching it. I only have amazon prime video right now and they don't have it so I'll either have to download it or rent it, and I'm not renting it ;)

Most of the reviews I just read sound about the same, though they all recommend watching it. I only have amazon prime video right now and they don't have it so I'll either have to download it or rent it, and I'm not renting it ;)

Hmmm, it was on prime earlier, that's when I watched it, but not anymore...

They explain what the fees were for?
It was the reserves I added and ending them after 5 days instead of the 7 day auctions. I relisted several times when the items didn't sell also. The woman in customer service explained how to set them up so I won't get so many fees in the future.

It was the reserves I added and ending them after 5 days instead of the 7 day auctions. I relisted several times when the items didn't sell also. The woman in customer service explained how to set them up so I won't get so many fees in the future.
"If you're looking to sell stuff and avoid the fees, check out oakleyforum.com. On that site you can list whatever you'd like for free, and pass all the fees on to the buyer! You can also keep your thread on top of other listings by bumping it every couple of hours, even though there's a rule against it, because its never enforced! Don't come crying to us when some other legitimate thread gets locked though, there's nothing we can do."

Latest Posts

Back