• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
This guy has been selling a bunch or old stuff in the last few weeks.
All his other stuff has looked legit.
I do not know if this story is good or not but I do belive this guy used to be a sales rep. based on his other sales.

yeah that what i was looking at... his rattings. ill to a little more research. every thing i found out was the shields, but nothing about a 1xcel shades with iridium lenses... that glasses are legit from 1xcel just dont know about the back story.

I don't know about the story, but Oakley did make hockey shields with the 1xcel name and Oakley, I.e. The original Jawbone. Those glasses look to be legit.

that every thing i found out 2.

Its legit, I own 2 pair of them and a pair of goggles.

Though I also believe this seller is selling authentic stuff, I did some research on these and found diddly. I mean a whopping half hour and that's 10x more than what it usually takes. Even o-review didn't list them. My conclusion was that they weren't released under the Oakley brand, even after the brand purchase, instead released under 1xcel brand specifically. Do you know / can you confirm?

Not looking to buy these but want to add to my Useless Knowledge...:D

Though I also believe this seller is selling authentic stuff, I did some research on these and found diddly. I mean a whopping half hour and that's 10x more than what it usually takes. Even o-review didn't list them. My conclusion was that they weren't released under the Oakley brand, even after the brand purchase, instead released under 1xcel brand specifically. Do you know / can you confirm?

Not looking to buy these but want to add to my Useless Knowledge...:D

same here, looked for it but nothing confirming they had iridium lenses.... just to know, i dont think ill go for it.

good evening, (it is at this time here!). found this on our board and thought, maybe. Read the past reviews and some questionable authenticity came up.

First is a "Sample" just a way of saying not authentic?

Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Oakley-...h=item566914a0ab&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101

I asked in PB1 forums, didnt realize i was on the wrong board. thanks in advance. Normally if its to good to be true....

thanks!

Back