• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

A better suited area for the post in the chit chat thread.

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Lol...
Have to give it to Oakley, they really do know how to make those 24K lenses... All the folks admiring that gold at the takeout place. Lenses so clean, the manager admiring herself... And the cook's gold teeth almost matching my lenses lmao

Sent from a telephone.

I was in the city of Lincoln UK once and this kid said to his parents,''he's wearing Oakleys''. That's the only time I've noticed people notice me wearing them, lol.

Have been wearing my otts here ever since I got them and have gotten mostly positive comments a few " you look like an alien!" And even my fiancé telling me I look like a bug. Also get compliments whenever I wear my pb1 from people who know what they are

Most people are clueless don't care or notice- for them a sunglass and purchase/use of them is a thing few think much of for themselves much less notice on others.

I will say of every Oakley I've ever worn- which count in excess of 500 different variants over 15+ years, the one that gets the most comments - in fact the only one that's ever garnered any comments- is my Polished/Fire Pol Juliets with white rubber.

Otherwise the only reaction I ever get is if people know what I paid which causes shock awe and raised eyebrows that anyone would pay over $100 for a pair of shades much less over $300, $400 much less own dozens at such price points.

Back