• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pilot Lens Recommendations

Gold is the best.

Why don't you just look for a older pair of gold on Ebay or the exchange?
Honestly I haven’t found a style I like on eBay and the ones I do like have lenses that need replaced. I haven’t made my way over to the exchange yet but I will.
The tungsten lenses are a good substitute, but finding those in non polarized in frames I like are getting difficult.
Are they replacing the iridium lenses with Prizm?

Honestly I haven’t found a style I like on eBay and the ones I do like have lenses that need replaced. I haven’t made my way over to the exchange yet but I will.
The tungsten lenses are a good substitute, but finding those in non polarized in frames I like are getting difficult.
Are they replacing the iridium lenses with Prizm?

Yes. Non prizm lenses have been discontinued

I like the VR28 Blk Iridium, but depends on what frame you're putting them in, but you could always get them custom cut as others have said.

I like the VR28 Blk Iridium, but depends on what frame you're putting them in, but you could always get them custom cut as others have said.
I’ll check out the VR28 Bill Iridium. What’s the difference between them and the Black Iridium? I have a pair of the 2011 C Wires that needs new lenses.

Back