• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pilot Lens Recommendations

Eye jackets or straight jackets
To be honest with you I don’t remember. It’s been five years since I last wore them and I looked for them a few weeks ago and now I can’t find them. They were plastic and I think the color was called Joker?
Theyre pretty big for wires
That’s good because I have a big head! Another pair I saw was MINT OAKLEY XX TWENTY JOKER GREEN W/ GOLD IRIDIUM LENSES | eBay but I haven’t had a chance to look up those frames either.

To be honest with you I don’t remember. It’s been five years since I last wore them and I looked for them a few weeks ago and now I can’t find them. They were plastic and I think the color was called Joker?

That’s good because I have a big head! Another pair I saw was MINT OAKLEY XX TWENTY JOKER GREEN W/ GOLD IRIDIUM LENSES | eBay but I haven’t had a chance to look up those frames either.

Sounds like you had an eye jacket.

Those xx twentys are cool but much smaller than your old eye jackets and that seller is a D-bag

Sounds like you had an eye jacket.

Those xx twentys are cool but much smaller than your old eye jackets and that seller is a D-bag
I looked at pictures of both on Google and it was the Eye Jacket.

If the XX Twenty is much smaller than the Eye Jacket it must be small so thanks for the heads up! Also thanks for the warning on the seller!

I've got these Eye Jackets I can hook you up with, but you'll def need new lenses....and forgot, I put brown ear stem rubber from XX. You have any rubber for Eye Jackets @"TRUMP" ??
DSC01440.JPG

I've been a long time lurker but only recently joined. I'm looking for some lens recommendations that I can use when I fly. Since I use an iPad and a glass flight deck I need non polarized lenses. I had a pair of Gold Iridium lenses in the past that were perfect but I understand they're no longer available and there are no direct replacements. I also have a pair of Tungsten Iridium lenses which are good but they are hard to find non polarized. I like Oakleys but if anyone has recommendations from other manufactures please list them and I will check them out. Thanks in advance!
Hello dear Captain,
I have a good friend who is a commercial pilot and loves wearing warm grey lenses and prizm daily when flying. Hope that helps.

Latest Posts

Back