• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull - Not Available For Customization?

electricrelish

Oakley Beginner
Out of curiosity, how come the Pit Bull's are not available to be customized on Oakley.com? I'd love to get a pair of Pit Bulls with Black Ink and Ruby Iridium lenses, which are my favorite. The Pit Pull's make me feel like a super hero when I put them on. :cool:

I was told because they didnt sell and were on the way to the Vaults - all colorways soon I am hoping as a small face this doesnt happen with Twentys too...Maybe they still will show up but I am seeing PB's getting blown out at a % everywhere exceot the Ducati

I was told because they didnt sell and were on the way to the Vaults - all colorways soon I am hoping as a small face this doesnt happen with Twentys too...Maybe they still will show up but I am seeing PD's getting blown out at a % everywhere exceot the Ducati
do you mean pit boss ducati?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to getting a pair of Pit Bulls from the Valut, but I'd like more selection that the one that they had up their recently on the site. Just realized that there is an actual Oakley vault store near me too. Are they usually the same prices as the oakleyvault website or more or less or just depends?

The regular priced items and new items are still the same price as Oakley.com. There are usually alot of Sale and DE eyewear at a reduced price at the Vaults. Also all the last season's apparel and accessories.

I just noticed on the site they are down to just the Black for non polar Not a good sign..again I have no idea of the Twenty will make it either They should offer Gunmetal as a frame choice for both for those of us that dont wear fire...it was the biggest colorway for those 2 styles....

I was told because they didnt sell and were on the way to the Vaults - all colorways soon I am hoping as a small face this doesnt happen with Twentys too...Maybe they still will show up but I am seeing PB's getting blown out at a % everywhere exceot the Ducati

Where are you seeing the PB's getting blown out?

6pm /DOG /Vaults i think the vault has one for 80 something now I saw a Bronze one for 70 somewhere...the white polar one I saw for 99.99 on eithr 6 or Ebay BIN price..I am talking abt Pit BULLS not Pit Boss... one is 83.99 On Vault site Not a total blow out but not indicative of something headed for OCP

Back