• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pokemon GO

App has been total basura as Mystic has taken over (read: we got no competition/so lonely at the top) and the spawns have been low IVs 99% of the time. This was a minor exception.

IV is still 66% but serviceable because the attack and stamina are at peak value. Evolution route was going to take forever.
IMG_2016-10-16-13542126.png

App has been total basura as Mystic has taken over (read: we got no competition/so lonely at the top) and the spawns have been low IVs 99% of the time. This was a minor exception.

IV is still 66% but serviceable because the attack and stamina are at peak value. Evolution route was going to take forever.
View attachment 286568
That's cool, over here its freaking Valor every. There's level 10 gyms everywhere but I do enjoy taking them down

CP got shook up. More Pokemon should be usable/servicable in gym battles. Could only hope that motivates people to take down gyms so everyone has a chance to rotate in and out.

Weird part is grass types got worse, Vaporeon and Snorlax got even better, but Jolteon improved. Onix and Dugtrio became less garbage. and Rhydon got gains. Arcanine took a hit. Heard Gyarados improved.

Fight me nerds

CP got shook up. More Pokemon should be usable/servicable in gym battles. Could only hope that motivates people to take down gyms so everyone has a chance to rotate in and out.

Weird part is grass types got worse, Vaporeon and Snorlax got even better, but Jolteon improved. Onix and Dugtrio became less garbage. and Rhydon got gains. Arcanine took a hit. Heard Gyarados improved.

Fight me nerds
Arcanine went from highest CP for me to 4th. Two Rhydons are now monstrous :)

Anyone caught Ditto yet?

No. My f***ing co-worker has 3 and found one right outside the office I can't f***ing believe I'm catching bull s*** pokemon left and right hoping one's a ditto and none of them are f***ing it man f*** this s***.

No. My f***ing co-worker has 3 and found one right outside the office I can't f***ing believe I'm catching bull s*** pokemon left and right hoping one's a ditto and none of them are f***ing it man f*** this s***.
Finally caught one, initially was a Rattata then transformed to Ditto. I played for 3 hours this afternoon hoping to catch more but no luck.

Screenshot_20161123-132559.png

Latest Posts

Back