• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rides here:lol::lol::lol:
image.jpeg

After reading all these post, just out of curiosity, did you try using the search feature to answer some of your questions about fake and polished MM's?

Ah! A serious question. And thus...a serious reply.

I didn't find all the information that I needed. I searched all the threads on this board...most of the pics posted vs. a fake one were for an older red tank. I couldn't find that much on the Black/Black polished one. Some said that only 150 were made, and that it was one of the more exclusive ones. Kraklin or whatever said he saw more blue around. I did ask if there was a list posted somewhere that stated how many of each was was made....but I didn't get an answer, just wise ass remarks. I looked on YouTube, the videos I found were of older watches...the ones with the wooden box. I believe mine is coming in a plastic box. Carguy had a blue one and a black one for sale, one came in a wooden box, the other in a plastic box. I was a bit concerned at first when I found out my box was plastic. Anyway....these were just some questions I wanted addresses....and like mentioned before, some guys just have too much time on their hands. And instead of helping, I get flamed. I was told I got flamed because people were jealous with all the stuff I bought on here the past few weeks. What I bought is my business....I don't see why anyone would get jealous when there are guys here that have 10X the amount of crap that I have. I got flamed because I had my Corvette in the avatar, so I took it down. I mean....WTF? BUT....like I said, I don't let this kinda stuff get to me. I laugh at it...

I have to say, I kind of like this guy. He has made an otherwise boring day at the office go by a little quicker.

Ah! A serious question. And thus...a serious reply.

I didn't find all the information that I needed. I searched all the threads on this board...most of the pics posted vs. a fake one were for an older red tank. I couldn't find that much on the Black/Black polished one. Some said that only 150 were made, and that it was one of the more exclusive ones. Kraklin or whatever said he saw more blue around. I did ask if there was a list posted somewhere that stated how many of each was was made....but I didn't get an answer, just wise ass remarks. I looked on YouTube, the videos I found were of older watches...the ones with the wooden box. I believe mine is coming in a plastic box. Carguy had a blue one and a black one for sale, one came in a wooden box, the other in a plastic box. I was a bit concerned at first when I found out my box was plastic. Anyway....these were just some questions I wanted addresses....and like mentioned before, some guys just have too much time on their hands. And instead of helping, I get flamed. I was told I got flamed because people were jealous with all the stuff I bought on here the past few weeks. What I bought is my business....I don't see why anyone would get jealous when there are guys here that have 10X the amount of crap that I have. I got flamed because I had my Corvette in the avatar, so I took it down. I mean....WTF? BUT....like I said, I don't let this kinda stuff get to me. I laugh at it...
i really want to know who this friend is. I would say jealous is the wrong word.

Status
Not open for further replies.