• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll - TiO2 XX Lens Choice

Which for TiO2 XX?

• Chrome

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Emerald

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Really? Found a pic of TiO2 with 24k. Seems quite appealing.
xx_TIO2_24k_iridium_2.jpg
I like those actually.
I have an Xmetal finish XX with 24K lenses and IMO they look great.

I also have a pair of TiO2 that I am looking for lenses for. I love the look of the Chrome, but just wondering what the base color of that lens is.

I was asked (and I answered) in a different thread what I decided to do here but since this thread got revived, I'll go ahead and share here what I decided.

Chrome was definitely the favorite of this poll but I'm going with Emerald. It was how I was leaning originally but had to ask this because of those awesome pics of Wicked's pair. But the pics posted by qtrain and dragonvoi sealed the deal for me.

Still, I am going to get some chromes - I recently acquired through a trade a pair of Juliets that have been cerakoted blue (with OEM white rubber). They came with ice, but I think chrome will complement the frame color quite nicely, better than the ice.

But I'm still a month or two out before getting a batch of custom cuts - cooling my heels a bit while The Wife calms down. I'm in no hurry.

Latest Posts

Back