• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question From A Newbie... What To Get Next??

umm....well....actually....well....I mean....
Let's just say I live right in the center of San Francisco.... :p

So jealous! I love San Francisco. And Northern California in general!

I'd def recommend flak jackets as you can try a good range of lenses out and customise them.

X metal definitely a must have at some point just got my 1st juliets and they're awesome!

Enjoy!

Thank you so very much, David~!
Oakley sunglasses are so dangerous....I keep on seeing more and more models that I want...but no $$$!! :p
Yeah, I started around 5 years ago, still don't have a lot but the ones I do have I love! I try telling people that no one can top Oakley in quality and design.

And from what I can tell, nick is correct, the X metals are def a must.

So jealous! I love San Francisco. And Northern California in general!

I'd def recommend flak jackets as you can try a good range of lenses out and customise them.

X metal definitely a must have at some point just got my 1st juliets and they're awesome!

Enjoy!
350nick: Yes! NorCalifornia is pretty good place to live. ;)
Now I'M jealous about you and your 1st Juliet!!
It's such a beautiful piece of ART. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on it someday....

Yeah, I started around 5 years ago, still don't have a lot but the ones I do have I love! I try telling people that no one can top Oakley in quality and design.

And from what I can tell, nick is correct, the X metals are def a must.
David: I know some people goes all the way AND beyond to collect things super fast (*like buying 20 at a time...) but I'll definitely take time and find the one I love little by little (*getting 2 in 2 days was a mistake for me....but I couldn't resist!! LOL).
Oakley is simply amazing....their design....colors.....ideas....but most importantly, like you said, the quality of the product is out of the world!!

350nick: Yes! NorCalifornia is pretty good place to live. ;)
Now I'M jealous about you and your 1st Juliet!!
It's such a beautiful piece of ART. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on it someday....

I was there for 2 weeks this time last year and loved it, you'll prob recognise the backdrop in my profile pic. Would love to live there!

Enjoy the flak's and try not to spend all your money on spare lenses, need to save for some X metals!

I think I spent more on my flaks than my juliets mind. I did get 2 sets of lenses though, tungsten polarized and persimmon/black photochromic.

I just picked up two pairs of Juliet's a few weeks back off cl up in Stockton for 100 the pair look there for a deal.

I just picked up two pairs of Juliet's a few weeks back off cl up in Stockton for 100 the pair look there for a deal.

Do they need a tune up? That's an amazing price.

Mine have very lightly scratched lenses but not that bad. Otherwise they're great and cost £115 which is about $186.

Just ordered some VR28 lenses for my flak jackets. This place is a bad influence!

Latest Posts

Back