• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real FERRARI Carbon Blades?

Well it's reached the long end of their estimate again with no contact from the company. I will not wait much longer before canceling and using PayPal to get refunded.

Well it's reached the long end of their estimate again with no contact from the company. I will not wait much longer before canceling and using PayPal to get refunded.

It's been 11 days for me. 2 days ago I was told about 10 more days. My first order came through.....so I have faith. I will give them the benefit of the doubt seeing as they came through last time...

Well - they said they are delayed "a few days" guess they learned to not quote a time when really they didn't know a real time. I will wait and see for a bit longer....

I don't think there is one.....but I will call them tomorrow and double check. I ended up paying $122 a pair so I got a good deal. If I have to wait another 2 weeks....so be it. I will post tmro what PayPal said.

Harry

what is the cut off for PayPal claims as thats my only worry with these

180 days. You have 180 days from time of purchase to file a paypal dispute. It used to be 45 but they increased it a while back.

how many pairs did you order though i just went for the one mine just says processing