• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust Decay Fuel Cell And Breadbox Pricing

Well, I am going to San Diego in June, so I plan on stopping by HQ to see what they can do with my Time Bomb. I am hoping they have something for me to put my hands on. If not, I will be in Vegas for a weekend after Diego. Maybe I can track something down there. Either way, 5 bills for something other than x-metal is very hard for me to grasp. But, I want one if they are that impressive :)
I feel the same bro

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Im confident from the research ive done that there will be both Fuel Cell and Breadbox in more than 1 Rust Decay color. $500 sounds like a correct price for a Polarized version of a limited edition set.

One of the guys I work with and I were checking prices on these editions the other day and they came up in our system for $650...
Which is weird because we were also told that they would only be $500. And granted they look sweet from the pics I have seen, but I feel like they need to made of rusted gold to be worth that much!!