• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust Decay Fuel Cell And Breadbox Pricing

What we all feared has officially come to fruition. Simply ignorant pricing for fuel cells. $650.....come on man!

These people are high. They must realize most of us are crazy for the brand and love their high end pieces but this is a slap in the face. I guess They're trying to see how loyal we really are. I wouldn't pay 650 for most any x metal sets and I def wouldn't drop 650 +tax on a breadbox lmao!

I want to call Oakley and ask exactly what's so special about these that they're worth $650. I mean honestly.

Really Disapointed. At $500 I thought it was too much. Fuel Cells at that price is too much for me to pay, I really don't care what they come with as far as case etc. I would rather get some used x-metal. 2 pairs at that price depending on what I find.. Really let down on this. Anyone know the total count on how many are/will be made? Seems like Oakley have taken limited editions and ran wild with them as of late. (Minute Machines come to mind)

Anyone know the total count on how many are/will be made?

I just called the telesales line; they didn't know how many were made, or if they are serialized, or what the case, bag etc looked like... still too new. They did offer to help take my $650 though :rolleyes: