• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slowly Losing My Oakley Drive!

I think that a lot of us look for Oakley stuff simply because it becomes habit.
I wouldn't worry about changes in habit- it might even be a healthy thing!

I've had that happen a few times. I get to the point of content and then I just start selling stuff I don't wear. It happens to all of us though, with anything really.

Reading all of this though has got me making a list of glasses I don't wear that may very well end up on the exchange section.

Last edited:
I felt the same thing till now, I got bored and I don't know why? I admit that I bought a pair a while a go because the price was a steal for that particular pair and the price doesn't even hurt my wallet but when I had it, it was just same old same old pair, up to now my excitement wasn't the same way before. Probably if a good deal on a 24k XS or julies might trigger my addiction again, but that is a once in a blue moon chance.

im feeling the same way lately.. i stop myself when walking past my collection and wonder wtf im doing with all of these glasses sometimes. i love them, but i'm starting to lose the desire to purchase anything else. im starting to think its a mixture of Oakley not really putting out anything new and exciting and being at a point where all of the pre-existing items i want are extremely expensive and just not necessary. I have all the vanilla pairs I need - i want a pair of XS, mursaki's, fmj brooks, etc.. and theyre great, but i cant justify $400 for each pair..and theres nothing new from Oakley that is a must have. Im sick of seeing recycled concepts..how many SW editions do we need? How many VR46 with yellow icons? at least make them interesting. I passed Rag and Bone the other day in NYC and was going to stop in and inquire if they had any of the frogs left..and then i realized I don't need another pair of black frogs just because they printed Rag & Bone on the inside of a stem..

Latest Posts

Back