• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spouse Or Significant Other That Hates/loves Your Oakley Collecting?

Spouse or SO who hates/loves your O Collecting?

• Total voters
we're in the same boat dude. i got her a few Oaks, with the GB Restless being her fave, but she constantly nags at me for adding to the collection. so the deal is: i can only have 1 single display case, and nothing more. if it's maxed out, means i have to get rid of stuff before adding new ones. and yes, she does check my display once in awhile to see if there's anything new. and if "caught" i always underdeclare the amount i spent on them. =)

ah! no wonder u keep buying gold color ways! so she won't notice the difference!! LOL!!

Ah, another female collector! Awesome!
Thanks. Have to agree with some people on here though in the fact that my wife wonders why I need more than one pair of the same style, don't even try explaining different lens/frame combinations and then there's limited/special editions and signature series lol

I wouldn't say that my wife hates Oakley's, but I do know for a fact that she doesn't like seeing boxes/packages arrive in the mail, especially if they're expensive! To be fair, I spread my spending out over a plethora of different venues, but Oakley's always raise a red flag with her cause she knows that I spent some scripts. She's only ever owned one pair of Oakley's in her life...Dangerous polarized, and that's because I bought them for her! Before that, she would constant waste her money on cheap $20 designer glasses and that irked me. I finally told her to get a pair of REAL glasses and I'd pay for them, but with one catch...they had to be Oakley's. Haha, now she knows what the fuss is about!

I still have to lay low whenever I pick up a new pair, but she's starting to lose count and is showing signs of confusion. I'm sure that it won't be too much longer before I can blatantly walk through the door without having to lay low with my new pair. Oakley FTW! LOL!!!

You're on the wrong forum to "get over the O", mate.

You need an Oakleyholics Anonymous forum.

"Hi everybody. I'm Piper, and I'm a Oakleyholic. But I'm trying, every day, to quit the habit".

You're doing well with Step 1 in the 12 step recovery programme, though.
1) Sell all your Oakleys.

Let me know when you get to Step 2.

2) Give Herbsley all of your Hijinx

Actually what I have are SJ2's , Gascan S, MP, MD, Unknown. Minute 2's , Flaks and Halfs both XLJ...I am not sure what i could get for all of em..people would be looking for deals like $500 for 130-140 pair and thats not happening..I have blown about 40 out on here already but the bigger styles people want I never bought...I have NO frogs/antix/hijinx/Holbrooks/Oil Rig/Batwolf/Fuel Cell....people arent that interested in what I own

Back