• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions For New Design - Oakley Forum 4.0?

Not sure if this was ever suggested but I was thinking that maybe the exchange section should have an international section for outside the US/Canada

Well its either an x-metal or not right? so all I am saying is it should go in one section or thee other but not both. At the end of the day I dont care which section it goes in but I personally would not want to see them in both. @CarGuy any thoughts as to which section the madman/badman should go in???

But who cares if it's in both? The only practical reason the exchange is sorted into different sections is to make it easier for an item to be visible to the appropriate audience, or, on the flip side, so the appropriate audience can see a more filtered list of their items of interest instead of one giant pile of listings (and bumps)...

So if people post it in the sunglasses exchange and / or the x-metal exchange, they'll likely move better in one than the other and that must be the appropriate exchange, because that's where they seem to get the most visibility to the appropriate audience. The question answers itself.

And anyway sometimes an o-matter ends up in the x-metal exchange and vice versa. So what? That doesn't require mod intervention; no need to OCD it... ;)

But who cares if it's in both? The only practical reason the exchange is sorted into different sections is to make it easier for an item to be visible to the appropriate audience, or, on the flip side, so the appropriate audience can see a more filtered list of their items of interest instead of one giant pile of listings (and bumps)...

So if people post it in the sunglasses exchange and / or the x-metal exchange, they'll likely move better in one than the other and that must be the appropriate exchange, because that's where they seem to get the most visibility to the appropriate audience. The question answers itself.

And anyway sometimes an o-matter ends up in the x-metal exchange and vice versa. So what? That doesn't require mod intervention; no need to OCD it... ;)

Yea, I pretty much agree with everything you just said!!!! But for me, I would just like a ruling one way or the other and then just leave it at that. If they interchange exchanges from time to time so what.

I was jokingly asking Oakleyboss that is why my meme. No big deal to me either. I think I am going for what @kronin said, "up to the seller."

Mahalo.

for the most part I do agree, but then it leads to things getting posted in either thread... why not make a ruliing and have a central thread? Is there really any harm in asking people to post in a specific thread?

Is there really any harm in asking people to post in a specific thread?

Is there really any harm in letting things work out for themselves? Heck, we can't even get everybody to follow the existing rules, why make some more "bloated legislation"?

Tell you what, greg, why don't you make the call? Tell us which section they should be posted in, and we'll all follow. Or not. ;)

Back