1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kydsid

kydsid Oakley Beginner

Ok so brand new to the site. Thank you Google. Have a lot of Oakleys I have bought and worn to death or not worn at all. Need some help for the poor newbie.

During my labor day bbq, a co-workers son wanted to buy these after seeing my collection, but I don't know what they are to look up a price and co-worker is adamant his son pay fair market for these.

I know I bought them sometime in 2007, wore them once or twice and haven't touched them since. I remember that at the time they were the most expensive Oakleys I had bought, over $300 IIRC.

Help me figure out what these are, my best guess is Half X Metal, but they don't look like the current model of those of course.

Sunglass ID Help - 7939649116_d1ff6612df.jpg
    IMAG0109 by kydsid, on Flickr

Sunglass ID Help - 7939647562_407822d565.jpg
    IMAG0110 by kydsid, on Flickr

Sunglass ID Help - 7939650572_c9c56d8e35.jpg
    IMAG0108 by kydsid, on Flickr

Boy are they dusty :redface:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. v2kjokerz

v2kjokerz Oakley Enthusiast

Those are Romeo 2's

3. kydsid

kydsid Oakley Beginner

Wow that was quick. Easier than going to the mall. Thanks.

4. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

The pics make the lenses look a little beat up, but you should sell for around $250

5. kydsid

kydsid Oakley Beginner

Thanks. The flash just brought out the dust on them. How that happened while they have just been in a case for 5 years I don't know.

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Don't just wipe them down with the bag either. You could end up with micro scratches from the dust. If you have the lens cleaner solution from Oakley or Sunglass Hut, use that. If not, blow it off with compressed air. If you don't have compressed air, just blow it off best you can, LOL!

And just as the guys said, it's a Romeo 2.0. Yours looks to be Carbon/Black Iridium.