• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass ID Help

kydsid

Oakley Beginner
Ok so brand new to the site. Thank you Google. Have a lot of Oakleys I have bought and worn to death or not worn at all. Need some help for the poor newbie.

During my labor day bbq, a co-workers son wanted to buy these after seeing my collection, but I don't know what they are to look up a price and co-worker is adamant his son pay fair market for these.

I know I bought them sometime in 2007, wore them once or twice and haven't touched them since. I remember that at the time they were the most expensive Oakleys I had bought, over $300 IIRC.

Help me figure out what these are, my best guess is Half X Metal, but they don't look like the current model of those of course.

7939649116_d1ff6612df.jpg
IMAG0109 by kydsid, on Flickr

7939647562_407822d565.jpg
IMAG0110 by kydsid, on Flickr

7939650572_c9c56d8e35.jpg
IMAG0108 by kydsid, on Flickr

Boy are they dusty :redface:

Don't just wipe them down with the bag either. You could end up with micro scratches from the dust. If you have the lens cleaner solution from Oakley or Sunglass Hut, use that. If not, blow it off with compressed air. If you don't have compressed air, just blow it off best you can, LOL!

And just as the guys said, it's a Romeo 2.0. Yours looks to be Carbon/Black Iridium.

Back