• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tattoos!!!! Post Em If Ya Got Em!!!!

Do you have a urinal in your bathroom? I told my wife that when we have one of our bathrooms redone....I want a urinal!

Haha... Na. I snapped that at work. All the mirrors in my house are too high to get a good shot!
I'd love to have a urinal in the house tho! No more angry wife in the middle of the night after she fell in because I left the seat up! :laugh:

Maybe something to add in my kitchen and bathroom remodel...

Wouldn't it be overkill to have one both in your kitchen AND your bathroom? Handy though.

photo20kh.jpg

Here's one all done freehand no drawings or transfers

photo20kh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
del518 said:
Do you have a urinal in your bathroom? I told my wife that when we have one of our bathrooms redone....I want a urinal!

Lurking around this thread as I'm a big fan of tattoo artwork and thought this had to be the best part..I actually do have a urinal in my bathroom lol when we moved in the guy that lived there had just put it in not too long ago!

My shin before the rest of the leg was finished. I got lazy about taking progress photos after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some very nice artwork,

I have always wanted a Tattoo but didnt have anything that I wanted on my skin forever.
I now have a working idea and will probably get that done this year.

Back