• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell-tale Sign A Shadow Head BOB Near You Is A Replica! So BEWARE!

But it's possible you have a torso that was cut down after it broke and was refinished, or something of that nature.

Shadow Bob Heads and Torsos are made from very different materials (real ones, that is).
Ceramic and plastic-like respectively.
Others here can provide technical distinctions if they know details.

super informative. wish i had known this a while ago, i too was suckered into a fake one last year. o well live and learn

Ok yes Eds had an idea to make replicas but the right way where you knew it was a replica. The one in question that is in the pics came from indonisia plain and simple. I know cause it was shipped to me and I have video to prove it.

Opening shadow bob from dragon force - YouTube

This is a reason I video tape every package I open. Think you will pull a fast one on this southern guy nope.

Pay attention from the 2 minute to 2:05 mark or about that. You can clearly see that it's the replica bob that pennyhoney now has and took pictures of that are posted.

The whole time I was just waiting for you to stab/cut yourself! :laugh:

Not that I wanted you to :blink:

SatManR190 said:
u could show anyone the video tape when U opened the package,but could U show Us what did U do with the Bob for 2 months???????.

You can see that the bob he took out of the box is the same one that's in question

Latest Posts

Back