• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The GoLF Thread!

hahaha WOW, 459 yard drive! This is insane! Fast forward to about 1:05 or so

[video=youtube_share;jMan8h6Yz1Y]http://youtu.be/jMan8h6Yz1Y[/video]

New member, avid golfer here... Glad I found the thread!

In my bag
Titleist 910D driver 10.5 degrees
Adams Super Fairway 3 wood 14.5 degrees
Adams Super Hybrid 19 degrees
Titleist AP2 710 Irons 5-GW
Titleist Vokey Wedges 56 & 62 degrees
Titleist Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 putter 33"
Titleist Pro V1x ball

I wear all Oakley golf apparel from head to toe. I own 40 Oakley polos, 15 golf pants, 8 golf shorts, 5 Ellipse belts, 4 hats, just switched to Oakley Cipher shoes so just have my 1st pair, and trying to build on my sunglass collection now.

Never thought I'd see a thread like this here, but if you're a golfer you have probably heard the name Pinehurst. I'm a buyer there and yes we carry Oakley sunglasses and apparel, no shoes yet, but maybe one day. The apparel has been a great addition to our shop, sells through fairly quickly. Even though I work there, I don't get to play as much golf as I should. Kinda got burned out I guess, plus when I leave work, I LEAVE WORK. Anybody ever want to come this way and play, let me know, I'll hook ya up.

I think I just found my new best friend! I'm only a few hours away from Pinehurst, I played #2 back in 1998.

Another golfer here. titleist 910 driver/fairways, mizuno mp57s, vokeys, and a cameron select to putt with.
I just picked up some polished /vr28 half x that ive been wearing to play lately. I cant stand having a lower frame out there so a half jacket of some kind was a must.

Great thread!!! I've been playing professional golf for 4 years now. I've been with two different club sponsers. Taylormade and My current sponser Wilson Staff. Wilson Staff makes some of the best muscle backs on the market today!! Here are some older pictures of my earlier days as a playing pro!

205c2730.jpg

ff8c9cf4.jpg

618cbf2e.jpg

Wow I just came across this thread I made a few years back. Thought I'd bring it back up...

I gotta say, I haven't golfed in almost a year though

I generally get out once a month and have played at various courses in California. One of my most memorable moments was when I hit a 400 yard drive. With that said, it was downhill, but 400 is still 400. I haven't got out recently due to work, but still maintain a 3 handicap.

The clubs in my bag currently consist of:
Driver: Ping Anser 10 degree Xstiff w/ Diamana Ahina 80 gram shaft
Woods: Big Bertha WarBird 5 & 7 (old school) w/ DG s300 shafts
Irons: Mizuno Mp33 3-pw w/ DG s300 shafts
Wedges:Cleveland RTX 588 , 52 & 56 degree w/ DG s300 shafts
Putter: Odyssey Dual Force 330 34"
Ball: Bridgestone B330s

Back