• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Too bad O never offered a Fire Teaspoon; Fire suits your colour nicely (first pic).
Penny's not too shabby either, but Juliet's too heavy/wide for your face.

I think the only ones that look good are the orange ones (not sure what they are)...

....and maaaaaybe the pennies...

Borrowing my husband's login...

So, what do you think - I'm partial to the Teaspoons and the Pennys, though the Juliets with the fire lenses look better than I expected (and the ones with the emerald lenses look a lot worse - green usually works better for me than that). No-one can really pull off the Mars, can they?

View attachment 231206

View attachment 231207

View attachment 231208

View attachment 231209

View attachment 231210

View attachment 231211

View attachment 231212

View attachment 231213

View attachment 231206

View attachment 231207

View attachment 231208

View attachment 231209

View attachment 231210

View attachment 231211

View attachment 231212

View attachment 231213
Sweet as heck in pennies gives you a edgey look ..

Been a member for over three years, but it takes his wife to make his 1st post... :rofl:

I had a bunch of research and reading to do on the site, but never had anything valuable to contribute. Joan was feeling uncharacteristically domestic recently and got curious about what was in the pile of Oakley cases in the china cabinet (shows you how often we go into the china cabinet). I told her that if she was going to try them all on, she ought to get opinions on what actually looked decent, so here she is. I did buy the Pennys and Teaspoons for her, so I'm pleased that they turned out to actually fit her face.

Me, I still don't have much of anything valuable to contribute :(

I had a bunch of research and reading to do on the site, but never had anything valuable to contribute. Joan was feeling uncharacteristically domestic recently and got curious about what was in the pile of Oakley cases in the china cabinet (shows you how often we go into the china cabinet). I told her that if she was going to try them all on, she ought to get opinions on what actually looked decent, so here she is. I did buy the Pennys and Teaspoons for her, so I'm pleased that they turned out to actually fit her face.

Me, I still don't have much of anything valuable to contribute :(
One post at a time, sir. But don't wait years between posts. Maybe post pics of your collection? That'll be a great start.

Last edited:
I kinda like the mars on her... Can I see a front-facing pic of the mars?

KA6A3675.jpg

One post at a time, sir. But don't wait years between posts. Maybe post pics of your collection? That'll be a great

Other than another Square Wire 2.0, and a Nanowire 2.0, I think Joan is wearing them all...

Someone who can pull off the Mars amazingly well in my opinion, is our 14-year-old daughter. The Mars undergo an absolutely bizarre transformation into stylish "beatnik" glasses on her, rather than making her look like a bug-eyed alien. She won't let me take pictures of her at the moment though.

Latest Posts

Back