• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-man

That was a pair Doc Chop put up for sale, my first buy from him.

Tune ups have all been through Euro HQ, so I don't have any experience of the X-Man's services.

Cool. As always appreciate the info. I will have to take the plunge. Also oo red lenses. Does x-man sell them? Or do you have to send him a donor pair?

X-man doesn't sell lenses. Forum members InfiniteHero and xmetalmaniac do custom cuts, among others. I know IH will source donors; I don't know if XMM sources donors so somebody else would have to chime in on that one.

you could ask @marc2040 .. although he's in germany i know he have done deals with xman and may have experience about the shipping/customs charges... also @TexxxZ is from the UK and may have deals with doc chop... he may have the experience to share as well...

Regarding above statement and issue with Custom Charges the was a small charge can't remember so it wasn't much and it was on 2 pairs maybe £20 when taken in to consideration that + glasses + shipping + @drchop i still got a one off custom at a price i was very happy . Enough said .
You will not be disappointed with his work UNLESS YOU PICK SOME SH*t COLOUR COMBINATION but that falls on you .

Latest Posts

Back