• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- This (For Me) Is Absolutely Insane ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
As a bunch of us caught the other day, @mjt42 found himself a fantastic 'lil Oakley case. A "cube", as it was best described.

Discovering smaller cases are somewhat harder to find, I thought I would begin the legwork, & if I landed one, I would considered myself fortunate.

Although I hadn't seen any in the Exchange, I thought I hadn't dug deep enough, ... find one, follow it ... maybe someone wanting to upgrade? Wanting to bail out of their smaller case? Never would know if I didn't snoop around, ... But nothing.

So who doesn't peek on eBay? Eh, EVERYBODY does! Still, it's world-wide, ... though nothing there.

Not thinking anything of it, actually very, very close to not even bothering, I pulled up CraigsList for my city, & searched "oakley".

Too many results.

"Oakley display" ...

Holy ****.

A legitimate 4 miles from my house is one!

I have had it for two hours ...
ccbd55a3-8c78-44ad-ba2c-6a45af23581e_zps8ddc4c69.jpg

(Front seat of my car.)

Somebody pinch me. Or is someone going to punch me?! Who is lucky enough to put in under two days, & find one of these 4 miles away?

wow, talk about great timing!!!! congrats man. but @Nortika is correct, it will fill up quickly, then the hunt for another case in on!!!
but still, awesome nonetheless!!!

Timing is right, ... & I thank you.

But as I sit here & reread, I get this feeling that I am bragging, & I don't mean to, ... that is NOT me.

The last thing I want to do is come across like a ****.

Timing is right, ... & I thank you.

But as I sit here & reread, I get this feeling that I am bragging, & I don't mean to, ... that is NOT me.

The last thing I want to do is come across like a ****.
I don't see it as bragging at all. You are just so stoked that you landed a case that's it's still so unreal

Congrats! Hope you manage to fill it with pairs that bring you happiness everytime you look at it. :)

Back