• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- This (For Me) Is Absolutely Insane ...

Thank you, Sir. Feels nice to hear that from someone who has been a Member here for a bit.

There are Forums I've frequented for years & years that would consider it damn near Troll Bait, etc., so my every word, admittedly, measured.

Nonetheless, I'm expecting my eleventh, & FINAL(!), pair of glasses today or Monday, ... & as someone who absolutely wears at least one pair daily, not many will see enough downtime to get comfortable in there, ... though there's one I wear far, far less - like hardly even off my property - & basically keep on a stand, ,... My "Atomic Orange"-framed HJ 2.0 XL's w/ Fire Iridiums will see the inside more than any other, ... by far.

Anyhow, I have recently collected a few, soon to be a few more more, genuine Oakley accessories, trinkets, & general "stuff", so that swag will use the majority of the space with in, …

At least those are my plans right now, ...

But, like they say about the weather here in Syracuse, NY, USA, … Give it a minute, & it will change.

No not bragging...

This is bagging!

I got my single wide tower for £60 :p:D

You ARE fortunate. I've been looking for one for a while and still nothing yet. Great find!;)

That's a great story. Crazy how some of the coolest O-cessories are right under our noses..... Congrats!

Congratulations on finding a case! They are exciting when you first get a case. The next part is fun when you are filling it up and deciding on how to display your pairs.

Back