1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Got these Blacklight Frogs after a member of this forum convinced me i need have a pair! You know who you are lol

Also got these after having to wait 2 months for back order to come in from Oakley.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Nice. The blacklights are cool, but it sucks that this one doesn't glow.

The Chrome Holbrooks are awesome. I want a pair, but they don't look too good on me.

3. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Thanks... i think the other backlights are a bit flash for me thats why i went with the blacks...I wasn't to sure about the chromes either but had to have them but i do have to say i'm glad they do suit me! :smile: plus i only paid £78 with shipping!

4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

They look good. There was a store doing a 25% off promotion this weekend so I could've scored these for £64 delivered but I had the Matte Black w/ Violet on order and thought they'd look very similar. I've got my Matte Black delivered yesterday but I'm now kicking myself for not picking these up at 25% off, they look sweet.

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

whoever convinced you to buy the froggies, you gotta convince razerwire to buy an x-squared. it's almost 2012 and he still doesn't own one pair...

6. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

JK what store was that mate i used a 25% off code as well to get them for £78...

I think we need to set up a pole to see how many for us think Razerwire should get with the program and buy a pair of X-Squared! lol

7. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Sunglasses Shop was doing the 25% off promotion. They've sold out of the Black backlights now though, so I assume lots of people took advantage of the deal.

8. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Cool thats where i got the clears from and a few other bits over the past few weeks

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i got the same blacklights :eek:)
    nice!

10. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Cool you've got taste! lol