• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing Oakley Overthetop

I saw a guy rocking a pair in Cambodia very recently. Such a rare event I couldn't resist a surreptitious shot:

IMG_2862_zpsfa3e5d45.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2862_zpsfa3e5d45.jpg
    IMG_2862_zpsfa3e5d45.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 269
hi welcome to the forum! thats the beauty of the OTT, wearing them and getting weird looks from people. lol! for me the OTT really lives up to oakleys' "beyond reason" slogan. i wear my OTTs even when i go to the mall, and also wear them sometimes at work. you may post your pictures and see some of us wearing an OTT here on this thread

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/822-what-oakleys-you-wearing-today.html

wear your OTTs and wear them proud!

OTT really rocks!!! I just love them. They are my pets... What lens do you have? Do you often wear them with your bare head? or with a beanie or hat?

Once you get them, you'll think differently. They are awkward and uncomfortable, unless you have a perfectly shaped head. They also press against your forehead with little pads to stay put, but those do better at putting pressure on your head than they do holding the glasses in place.

I plan to wear mine a couple times driving the Jeep with no doors to the beach. Should get some crooked looks as I go.

You look great with your OTT bro! Cheers!

Back