• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Find!!

In reality, ... How rare are those, ... or should I say, how rare is it to actually get your/our mitts on them/one?
I personally feel that it is harder to get a Cube or other small cases as they seem not to come up for sale as often.

I personally feel that it is harder to get a Cube or other small cases as they seem not to come up for sale as often.

That is what I gleaned off of a quick perusing of eBay. Many large cases for hundreds of dollars, ... many to choose from, etc. But for someone who maybe want to only display 1-2, maybe with a tier, 3 pair out of a 6-8 to maybe 10 pair collection, a 'lil Cube like here is ideal ... & I suppose folks are more apt to keep them as my guess is more people have smaller "collections", than ones that will fit in a 600-700+ $$$ lighted, shelved, drawered case.

That is what I gleaned off of a quick perusing of eBay. Many large cases for hundreds of dollars, ... many to choose from, etc. But for someone who maybe want to only display 1-2, maybe with a tier, 3 pair out of a 6-8 to maybe 10 pair collection, a 'lil Cube like here is ideal ... & I suppose folks are more apt to keep them as my guess is more people have smaller "collections", than ones that will fit in a 600-700+ $$$ lighted, shelved, drawered case.
You might want to look into a counter top display. They are larger than a cube but still not huge by any means.

In my mind's eye, I think I see enough room to utilize a double tier stand (plastic), & not use a shelf ... therefore getting two pieces in there, no? Any chance if the pieces were low-profile enough that a triple tier would fit, then have 3 in? Like 3 Flak of Half Jack's? I dunno, ... it is just after 3am here on the east coast & my mind has run amok!
Here are some pictures in the cube display with the 2 and 3 tier plastic stands.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The 2 tier will also fit on the top with the shelf in the case.
image.jpg

Back