• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I am an operator at a vcm plant. We make vcm which is the raw chemical to PVC and plastic. It's a life time job. Good money able to make plenty to support my wife and 3 kids and still have some for my expensive hobbies. Oakleys is not the most expensive of mine lol.

I'm a mechanical engineer working in design and documentation for a small company. We make robotic workcells and grinders that automate metal finishing operations for a large variety of clients. Everything from grinding hand tools, polishing door knobs, raw grinding rods/bars/tubes, to precision finishing on turbine blades and biomedical implants.

I'm a mechanical engineer working in design and documentation for a small company. We make robotic workcells and grinders that automate metal finishing operations for a large variety of clients. Everything from grinding hand tools, polishing door knobs, raw grinding rods/bars/tubes, to precision finishing on turbine blades and biomedical implants.

That's cool! I'm an undergrad in Mechanical Eng but focusing on Biomedical/Biomechanical Eng. I work in a small company which I'm basically incharge of the quality control department of the entire plant. I also design parts using solid edge that then are manufactured in the shop. We manufacture stuff for companies that build our computers and some stuff for the government. I really like my job, but both my boss and I know it's temporary. I only have two more semesters then I want to go full in biomechanical.

Woops! Posted this about 2 days too soon.

Got canned today. Too many people, not enough work, and I'm the kid who contributes the least. Hooray more job searching!

Latest Posts

Back