• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

Woops! Posted this about 2 days too soon.

Got canned today. Too many people, not enough work, and I'm the kid who contributes the least. Hooray more job searching!

Sorry to hear that man, I'm currently job searching myself. Not fun.

I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me!

Seriously though, I put deserving people in fashionable silver bracelets and bright colored overalls for long periods of time.

Former Army, must say I love this job plenty compared to traveling to beautiful and exotic lands, meeting cultural minded and interesting people and then well... you know what comes next...lol

Woops! Posted this about 2 days too soon.

Got canned today. Too many people, not enough work, and I'm the kid who contributes the least. Hooray more job searching!

Aww, that's awful. Hope you are ok and find something quickly. Good luck :0)

I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me!

Seriously though, I put deserving people in fashionable silver bracelets and bright colored overalls for long periods of time.

Former Army, must say I love this job plenty compared to traveling to beautiful and exotic lands, meeting cultural minded and interesting people and then well... you know what comes next...lol

Haha, good description :0)

i pretend to work, they pretend to pay me!

Seriously though, i put deserving people in fashionable silver bracelets and bright colored overalls for long periods of time.

Former army, must say i love this job plenty compared to traveling to beautiful and exotic lands, meeting cultural minded and interesting people and then well... You know what comes next...lol

hooah fear gear!! National guard here

I like that idea Rustpot.

He's the Rustpot. The big bad Ruuustpot. The bounty hunterrrrr.

Any job where you get to wear ridiculous leathers, old Thumps and a crazy long mullet, while referring to every human you encounter as "brah", can only be good karma for the spirit.

I like that idea Rustpot.

He's the Rustpot. The big bad Ruuustpot. The bounty hunterrrrr.

Any job where you get to wear ridiculous leathers, old Thumps and a crazy long mullet, while referring to every human you encounter as "brah", can only be good karma for the spirit.

Don't forget the squad of smaller lookalikes, the fake badges, the pepper spray paintball guns, and the 4 foot tall chick with nails as long as her thumb and boobs bigger than basketballs!

Latest Posts

Back