• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

f7e5f51c52a8e630f8b2df1567d7424b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sick bruh!

Yeah pimp, you did a great job! Yo, I need a set of those lenses Litos got... if you put a bevel on them would they fit a romeo?
They might if I had a better machine. Right @Sun & Sand !? But everyone, Dillon cut me off! They found the Dillon custom thread by @Litos and sent me a nasty "we don't appreciate what you are doing with our lenses" threatening email. What a joke they are! The general manager too no less.

They might if I had a better machine. Right @Sun & Sand !? But everyone, Dillon cut me off! They found the Dillon custom thread by @Litos and sent me a nasty "we don't appreciate what you are doing with our lenses" threatening email. What a joke they are! The general manager too no less.
That's pretty dumb for them to do that.. sounds like you were bringing them business. Really makes we want to say **** them and their lenses, looks like I'll spend my money elsewhere...

@Jeff1789 are those the Ruby or Torch!? I can't even tell anymore.

Everyone else... looks like I entered this conversation at an akward and hilarious time.

These are the Ruby. I keep going back and forth with the Torch and Ruby. I honestly think I prefer the torch, hence why you're cutting me a backup set! :) more consistent red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back