• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

Hahaha I was homesick when I made my account. I'm originally from Guam and Kaduku is the Chamorro (indigenous people of Guam) word for crazy

Haha, good name. What is Pink Lady in Guam?

No big story behind mine. "Ulua" is the local term for the Jack fish species in Hawaii. Ulua are considered trophy fish in the lslands when caught shore fishing or while freediving (especially when they weigh in over 100lbs.). The "hunter" part is pretty self explanatory, growing up surrounded by year round 75-80 degree water, the beach has been my second home. Btw, Uluas are pretty elusive fish to catch, thus making them prized and sought after trophies...certain lines in the species can reach 200lbs. +, they are truly beautiful fish. I have yet to catch one, and I've been trying the last 15+ years! Guess I'm not such a good hunter after all, LOL!

growing up surrounded by year round 75-80 degree water, the beach has been my second home.

Mmmm that sounds beautiful. I'm bored with being cold now :sad:
Although I gotta be grateful that it's not snowing like this time last yr!

@ Mrs H - I love the winter season and all the snow, freezing temps, etc, but that's probably because I don't have to live with it every year :redface:. Growing up in Hawaii, we sometimes take the weather and environment for granted. Hawaii No Ka Oi!!!

Latest Posts

Back