• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB 3D lanyard

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like this:

image.jpg

I saw one in the what are you wearing thread a while back and near as I can tell that's what they're called. Can't find one anywhere. Preferably in black or gray. I'm not sure what colors it came in our what a reasonable price for one would even be. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Like this:

View attachment 155906

I saw one in the what are you wearing thread a while back and near as I can tell that's what they're called. Can't find one anywhere. Preferably in black or gray. I'm not sure what colors it came in our what a reasonable price for one would even be. Thanks.
I want one too. Most likely tactical gear stuff

I have both of these items...but not selling. These are circa 2006 and are already very hard to find. The small pouch is a Cellphone Holder and the Lanyard is called a D-Ring Lanyard. The Oakley name on the lanyard is rubberized and peels off over time. Each D-Ring has an Oakley Icon engraved on the upper right hand. These came out when Oakley was coming out with a lot of AP Themed Accessories.

Cool thanks for the info. If anyone knows where I can find one I'd appreciate it. The current lanyard offerings are pretty crappy.

Thanks. I found that too when I was searching. Might have to settle for one if I can't find a black one. Thanks for taking the time, man.

Back