1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, I want to get my little cousin a Nintendo DS Lite for X-Mas. I'm currently low on cash (as being a college student brings in zero income), and was wondering if anyone had one to trade. I have a small assortment of pairs. Let me know if you're interested! Looking for something in decent condition, preferably with the charger and stylus. His broke about a month ago, and has been upset about it. I asked my Uncle if they were getting a new one, and they decided not to.

Edit: Wasn't sure if this was the appropriate place...but I figured it would work since I wanted to trade some sunnies lol.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ill get w boss about this thread, i dont wanna open a pandoras box allowing trades f oaks for u name it. Well see.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I kinda like the idea of having a "trade random stuff for oaks" category lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    I agree with walkerhonda, maybe this isn't the right place for it but a miscellaneous sale/trade category would be cool :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would be a nice addition to the Forum in my opinion.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    it will probably not my favorite section - but i think the idea is cool!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I was going to post it in the miscellaneous section, but like others have said, I wanted to trade sunglasses, not random stuff haha.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll be the arsehole that says STAY ON TOPIC YOU NON-KNOWING HOW TO READ AND FOLLOW RULES MUTHALUVAHZ!
    but seriously....i have some pairs of studio beats,extra iPhones, and some other random things i have always wanted to sell on here...
    but don't have a section for it -_-

9. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Selling other stuff to help feed the O-addiction, makes sense to me to have a dedicated section for "Misc Exchange"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I suppose that would be a much more appropriate section haha. But the difference is, I'm trading my sunnies for other items, not just selling random items for cash. That's why I was confused as to where I should post :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.