• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Men Radarlock For Cyclops

Well you will never own these, with only 4 made, and was in the movie and was never available for sale. Good luck on your hunt tho
Never say never but probably highly unlikely with the time that’s past since release.
I do own a number of very rare props from films which were made in very low numbers but normally have to be quick, either prior to films release or just after.
On this occasion I was more just looking for a pair of radarlock similar to but correct colour rather than a pair made for the film.

Never say never but probably highly unlikely with the time that’s past since release.
I do own a number of very rare props from films which were made in very low numbers but normally have to be quick, either prior to films release or just after.
On this occasion I was more just looking for a pair of radarlock similar to but correct colour rather than a pair made for the film.

So then create a thread asking what your looking for.
Do you have an actual picture of them to go off? Google doesn’t hit on much other than whiteish/silverish frame, your guess is as good as any.
The DIY/Modding section would be a good start.

Latest Posts

Back