• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

04-106 Mars Emerald SGH exclusive discussion

Getting back to the label on mine. I compared it with the many x-metal boxes I have here and the only thing really particular about this one is the "lens" after ruby that I haven't seen on another one. On the other hand, the typo doesn't bother me that much...

But the mars is supposed to be pretty recent compared to the ones pictured here and they might have changed the labels later...Does anyone have a mars box with a 10000+ label? Also, would it be possible that some retailers added their own labels in store?

:)

Getting back to the label on mine. I compared it with the many x-metal boxes I have here and the only thing really particular about this one is the "lens" after ruby that I haven't seen on another one. On the other hand, the typo doesn't bother me that much...

But the mars is supposed to be pretty recent compared to the ones pictured here and they might have changed the labels later...Does anyone have a mars box with a 10000+ label? Also, would it be possible that some retailers added their own labels in store?

:)
Mine is M0011262. I can check the label if you like.

Last edited:
Incase you thought I'd lost the plot here with the labels, I have a list of all my serial numbers so could see it was over the 10000 mark but only upon checking the box itself did I realise it was the earlier picture style.

I wanted to share a Mars Ruby from a friend who bought this from an Oakley store in Colorado about 15 years ago. He lives in the UK now.
I questioned him under a very bright light, (Cali to the UK). He swears it is all legit, as purchased from Oakley Flatirons Mall, Broomfield, Colorado. 2003 -ish.
The only thing he did was remove the lens to preserve them, reinstalled them with non OEM c-clips.
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0438.JPG

Nice, that’s right near me except there was no Oakley store there in 2003
I lived in Arvada, there was a store there, I bought my Juliet's in late 2000 there. I might have my city wrong, but it was definitely FlatIrons mall....hmmm unless it was Westminster Mall, pretty sure it was FlatIrons, was pretty new back then.

Last edited: